- Diploma in Optics and Optometry at Terrassa University. Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC). Any 2001.
- Training at the Boston Institute of Ophthalmology and Sant Joan de Déu Hospital in Barcelona.
- Specialization in Optometry (2002 - 2004) in the Master's Degree in Optometry and Vision Sciences. Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC)
- Optom Meeting Valencia 2015
- Optom Meeting Barcelona 2017
- June 2013 to the present optometrist at Institut Oftalmològic de la Presbicia (PRESBIT)
- From 2005 to 2011 Optometrist in a Primary Care Center of the Parc Taulí Healthcare Corporation, performing optometry cabinet tests at the ophthalmology department. Collaborating with the protocol of prevention of Diabetic Retinopathy of the Catalan Health Institute. Teaching courses to family doctors and pediatricians of primary care centers of Cerdanyola-Ripollet.
- From 2004 to 2005 Authorization Department for Establishments in the Official College of Optometrists of Catalonia, carrying out the implementation of126/2003 DECREE, of May 13th, which establishes the technical-sanitary requirements of establishments of opticians.
- From 2001 - 2004 Optometrist at Centro Óptica as technical director. Alos Optical store.